Models' streetstyle: Romee Strijd


As I said the other day, today's look is one that I think is great and looks amazing on Romee, but that I will never wear myself. Why? Denim.

I've never liked the way denim looks on me, so wearing that jumpsuit will be like torture. However, I can appreciate how lovely in looks on someone else.
Also, I love how she styled it. The shoes make it a bit more casual, and the bag really completes the look. I also love how she's wearing it cross body. Every single detail works.
Though, I am not surprised because Romee's style has always been perfect.





Como dije el otro día, el look de hoy es uno que me gusta y que en Romee queda espectacular, pero que yo nunca me pondría. ¿Por qué? Por el vaquero.

Nunca me ha gustado como me queda el tejido vaquero y llevar ese mono sería torturarme. Pero aún así puedo apreciar lo bien que queda en otras personas.
Y adoro como lo ha complementado Romee. Los zapatos hacen que el look sea más casual, y el bolso lo completa todo. Me encanta que lleve cruzado. Todos los detalles funcionan.
Pero no me sorprende porque el estilo de Romee siempre ha sido perfecto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed