Jennifer Lawrence for US Vogue September 2017

Ph. Annie Leibovitz

When I first found out about Jennifer being the cover star for this September issue, I wasn't very excited about the whole thing. And when I saw the Annie cover, I was like: Bye! Not interested!
Then I saw the other three and, I must admit I kind of love I&V's. Her expression is not the best, but she's an actress, not a model.

My biggest complaint is the cover girl choice. If they knew they were going to produce 4 covers, why not picking 4 different women? (Or, God forbid, men?)
It is an anniversary issue...go big or go home.

Still better than expected...

Ph. Bruce Weber


Portrait by Rob McKeever


Ph. Inez & Vinnodh


Video:


Cuando me enteré de que Jennifer iba a estar la portada de de este número de septiembre, no es que diera saltos de alegría. Y cuando vi la portada de Annie, mi interés desapareció por completo.
Luego vi las otras 3 y he de admitir que me encanta la de I&V. Su expresión podría ser mejorable, pero es una actriz no una modelo.

Mi mayor queja es la elección de chica de portada. Si pensaban hacer 4 portadas, ¿por qué no elegir a 4 mujeres diferentes? (O, así a lo loco, a algún hombre)
Es un aniversario...o tiras la casa por la ventana, o no hagas nada.

Aún así es mejor de lo esperado.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Lauren de Graaf for Into The Gloss

Blanca Padilla for US Elle May 2018

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"