Jennifer Lawrence for US Vogue September 2017

Ph. Annie Leibovitz

When I first found out about Jennifer being the cover star for this September issue, I wasn't very excited about the whole thing. And when I saw the Annie cover, I was like: Bye! Not interested!
Then I saw the other three and, I must admit I kind of love I&V's. Her expression is not the best, but she's an actress, not a model.

My biggest complaint is the cover girl choice. If they knew they were going to produce 4 covers, why not picking 4 different women? (Or, God forbid, men?)
It is an anniversary issue...go big or go home.

Still better than expected...

Ph. Bruce Weber


Portrait by Rob McKeever


Ph. Inez & Vinnodh


Video:


Cuando me enteré de que Jennifer iba a estar la portada de de este número de septiembre, no es que diera saltos de alegría. Y cuando vi la portada de Annie, mi interés desapareció por completo.
Luego vi las otras 3 y he de admitir que me encanta la de I&V. Su expresión podría ser mejorable, pero es una actriz no una modelo.

Mi mayor queja es la elección de chica de portada. Si pensaban hacer 4 portadas, ¿por qué no elegir a 4 mujeres diferentes? (O, así a lo loco, a algún hombre)
Es un aniversario...o tiras la casa por la ventana, o no hagas nada.

Aún así es mejor de lo esperado.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed