When I saw Sanne for the first time, I didn't know she was a model. Romee posted a picture with Sanne and Daphne G., and thought Sanne was just a pretty friend. But a couple of days after seeing that IG picture, I saw her walking for Jason Wu. I supposed she was a new face, but she's actually not that new. She's been modeling for a while (since 2010), but it was last season when she finally had her first big season. Even though I still have problems recognizing her on the runway, I wanted to do this kind of post right now. I feel like she might get good campaigns, and I want you to know more about her. I did a similar post about Blanca Padilla, and I got amazing feedback. If you want me to talk about another model, let me know. Now, let's talk about Sanne's season. Cuando vi a Sanne por primera vez, no sabía que era una modelo. Romee puso una foto con Sanne y con Daphne G. y pensé que Sanne era una amiga guapa nada más. Pero unos días después la vi ...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario