Haute Couture SS 14: Day 1 (Atelier Versace)

So, HC is here. It all started with Versace, which was better than expected.
I'm not a big Versace fan in general, but when it comes to HC, I just hate it. But this time it wasn't that bad.
I think the main problem is the fabrics they use, because they make the clothes look tackier. But the idea of the show wasn't bad at all. There is an arabian inspiration, and I can also see some sort of medieval inspiration, which I like.
I like the head details, and I HATE the shoes. It looks like they are made of plastic.
Anna opening the show? Perfect, she's sexy as hell.










La Alta Costura ya está aquí. Todo empezó con Versace, que ha sido mejor de lo esperado.
No soy fan de Versace en general, pero en la Alta Costura llego a odiar la marca. Pero esta vez no ha estado tan mal.
Considero que el mayor problema son los tejidos que usan, ya que hacen las prendas más vulgares a la vista. Pero la idea del desfile no es para nada mala. Hay una inspiración árabe, y también puedo ver una especie de inspiración medieval, la cual me gusta.
Me gustan los detalles de la cabeza, pero ODIO los zapatos. Parece que los hayan hecho de plástico.
¿Anna abriendo el desfile? Perfecto, es muy sexy.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed