Haute Couture SS 14: Day 4 (Elie Saab, JPG & Valentino)

Elie Saab:


Boring as usual. But I don't care anymore. Why complaining if he's not going to change?
Most dresses are beautiful, of course...but it's boring to see the same over and over again.






















Aburrido como siempre. No es que me importe, porque, ¿de qué sirve quejarse si no va a cambiar?
La mayoría de los vestidos son bonitos, pues claro...pero es aburrido ver lo mismo una y otra vez.



Jean Paul Gaultier:


Boring as well. But this time, we see lots of butterflies.
I don't know, I guess that's what you get when Dita is your muse.




















Aburrido también. Pero esta vez, con muchas mariposas.
No se, supongo que es lo que pasa cuando tu musa es Dita.



Valentino:


THE collection!
Perfection...this is perfection!
I always talk about how much I love Valentino but, they keep getting better. What can I say?
This time they created another universe full of fairys. But this time, those fairys went to the forest and to the jungle, to get some inspiration.
I also see some Disney on it because that's how I work ;) Bambi, the Lion King,...
Those prints are amazing...even my father liked them.
The tutus, the simple dresses (which were more than just simple dresses), the coats,...everything was perfect.








































¡LA colección!
Perfecto...¡esto es perfecto!
Siempre hablo de lo mucho que me gusta Valentino, pero es que van a mejor. ¿Qué puedo decir?
Esta vez han creado un universo lleno de hadas. Pero ahora esas hadas han ido al bosque y a la selva a buscar inspiración.
También veo algo de Disney porque, así soy yo ;) Bambi, el rey león,...
Los estampados son una pasada...hasta a mi padre le han gustado.
Los tutús, los vestidos simples (que son mucho más que unos vestidos simples), los abrigos...todo es perfecto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed