SS 14 campaigns: Chanel beauty, Dior beauty & YSL beauty

Chanel Beauty S/S 14 : Vanessa Axente by Solve Sundsbo


Well, I'm Vanessa's biggest fan so, you can get I love the campaign.
It makes me sad to know Jac isn't part of it, but it's good to see someone new. Also, Jac is still working for Chanel beauty, which is great.
Sigrid is also part of the Chanel beauty family this season, so they can make a perfect beauty team.
This ad in particular is again nothing special. Beauty ads are what they are, but she looks nice and that makes me happy. The pose is awkward since she has to show the nail polish, and they retouched her nose...but it could have been worse photoshop-wise.




Bueno, siendo la fan número 1 de Vanessa como soy, podéis adelantar que me encanta la campaña.
Me da pena que Jac no este en ella, pero es bueno ver a alguie nuevo. Además, Jac va a sigue trabajando para Chanel beauty, y eso son buenas noticias.
Sigrid también forma parte de la familia de Chanel beauty de esta temporada, con lo que entre ellas forman un gran equipo de belleza.

Esta campaña en sí no es nada especial, como siempre. Las campañas de belleza son lo que son, y con que se la vea guapa me vale. La pose es rara, por lo de tener que enseñar el esmalte de uñas, y le han retocado la nariz...pero en lo que a photoshop se refiere, podría haber sido mucho peor.



Dior beauty SS 14: Daria Strokous by Steven Meisel


Well, this is disappointing. How many times has Meisel done the flowers in the head thing?
I don't know, so many things seem wrong. Not a fan.





Bueno, pues menuda decepción. ¿Cuántas veces ha hecho Meisel lo de las flores en la cabeza?
No se, muchas cosas no me cuadran. No soy fan.



Yves Saint Laurent beauty SS 14: Cara Delevingne & Steven Keating


Cara again…I can’t say that makes me happy, but I guess I’m already used to it. However, I keep thinking it’s quite sad to think YSL beauty models were Ginta and Edita a couple of seasons ago, and know they are Cara and Lindsey.
This ad is nothing special. Cara looks ok, but the guy looks really artificial. It really looks like he wasn’t there and they photoshoped him into the campaign. There’s no chemistry between them, so his presence is quite pointless.





Otra vez Cara…no puedo decir que eso me haga feliz, pero supongo que ya me he acostumbrado a la idea. Sin embargo, me resulta triste pensar que las modelos de YSL beauty eran Ginta y Edita hace un par de temporadas, y ahora son Cara y Lindsey.
La campaña no es nada del otro mundo. Cara está bien, pero el chico no puede ser más artificial. Parece que le hayan pegado en la campaña. No hay química entre ambos, así que su presencia es un poco absurda.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed