SS 14 campaigns: Balmain & Versace


Which one is worse? Hard to say. I hate it when brands use celebrities for their campaigns, but this is too much to handle. 
I don't like Lady Gaga and I hate Rihanna. Really, I hate saying I hate people but I do. And I really dislike Balmain so...perfect match?




¿Cual es peor? Es difícil decirlo. Odio que las marcas usen celebrities en sus campañas, pero es que esto es demasiado.
No me gusta Lady Gaga y odio a Rihanna. Odio decir que odio a la gente, pero es que lo hago. Y no me gusta nada Balmain así que...¿pareja perfecta?


Balmain SS 14: Rihanna by Inez & Vinoodh


First thing I complain about: the background looks too similar to Balenciaga's campaign from a couple of seasons ago. Second: Rihanna is there. She's not a model and she should get it. She's not pretty, she doesn't have a good body...and she can't even sing, but that's off topic. She makes clothes look tacky, really tacky.







Primera cosa de la que me quejo: el fondo recuerda demasiado al que Balenciaga de hace un par de temporadas. Segunda: Rihanna está ahí. No es una modelo y debería aceptarlo. No es guapa, no tiene buen cuerpo...y ni sabe cantar, pero eso es otro tema. Hace que la ropa se vea tan, taaan vulgar.



Versace SS 14: Lady Gaga by Mert & Marcus


I guess this was inevitable. But it is so bad.
I keep looking at the pictures and thinking about the models who walked the show...80% of them would have done way better. 






Supongo que esto era inevitable. Pero es tan malo.
Sigo mirando a las fotos y pensando en las modelos que desfilaron esta temporada...el 80% de ellas lo habrían hecho mucho mejor.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed