SS 14 campaigns: Fendi & Chanel

Fendi SS 14: Nadja Bender & Joan Smalls by Karl Lagerfeld



Remember last season when I was upset because Cara and Saskia did Fendi? Well, my biggest complaint was that Nadja wasn't a part of it...and there she is. I knew she was a Fendi girl.

I don't like the fact that she shares the campaign with Joan but, I guess I can deal with that.
I LOVE Nadja's shots, she really is a perfect Fendi girl. And the campaign itself is good. Super simple, it feels kind of old-school too. Very nice campaign, to be honest.



¿Os acordáis la temporada pasada cuando me enfadé porque Cara y Saskia hicieron Fendi? Bueno, mi mayor queja era que Nadja no era parte de la campaña...y ahí la tenéis. Sabía que era una chica Fendi.
No me gusta que tenga que compartir la campaña con Joan pero bueno, supongo que puedo asimilarlo.

Me ENCANTAN las fotos de Nadja, que es una chica Fendi perfecta. Y la campaña en sí es muy buena. Simple, pero con un toque "old-school". Muy buena campaña, si señor.




Chanel SS 14: Sasha Luss & Lindsey Wixson by Karl Lagerfeld




Chanel, Chanel, Chanel...What can we say about Chanel? The last couple of seasons have been a disaster, and this is good compared to that. So I guess I should be positive.

Let's face it, the collection was horrible and the clothes look kind of acceptable here.
I don't like Lindsey, and I can't see her as a Chanel girl, but she doesn't annoy me as much as she usually does.
Sasha, on the other hand, looks terrific. So glad to see her doing so well. I'm sad she wasn't part of the Dior campaign because of the DNA deal, but scoring a Chanel campaign is just unreal. She had an amazing 2013, and I want to see more of her in 2014. Raf loves her, the Valentino guys love her, Meisel started to work with her recently, and it looks like Karl likes her....go Sasha!













Chanel, Chanel, Chanel...¿qué podemos decir de Chanel? Las últimas temporadas han sido un desastre, y esto es bueno comparado con eso. Así que supongo que debemos ser positivos.
Seamos serios, la colección fue horrible y la ropa parece medio aceptable en estas fotos.
No me gusta Lindsey y no veo por donde es una chica Chanel, pero no es que me moleste tanto en esta campaña. No tanto como suele.

Sasha, por otra parte, está increíble. Me encanta que le vaya tan bien. Me dió pena que no fuera parte de la campaña de Dior por lo del trato con DNA, pero conseguir una campaña de Chanel es una pasada. Ha tenido un 2013 buenísimo, y quiero ver más trabajo suyo en 2014. Raf la adora, los chicos Valentino la adoran, Meisel ha empezado a trabajar con ella, y parece que a Karl le gusta...¡Vamos Sasha!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed