Adela Stenberg for Porter Magazine Winter '17 #blogmasday19


It isn't hard to see that I love natural beauty over more overdone beauties. But don't get me wrong, I LOVE artistic make-ups, but my personal preference is natural and it shows.

Because of that, these photos caught my eye immediately. I was checking the IMG website and when I saw them, I had to click on that article to see more. I'm not familiar with Adela's work, but if she normally delivers like she did in this ed, I'm a fan.

Ph: Alexandra Nataf







No es difícil ver que me gusta la belleza natural más que la que lleva más esfuerzo. No me malinterpretéis, porque me encantan los maquillajes más artísticos. Pero prefiero lo natural y se nota.

Por eso estas fotos me llamaron la atención inmediatamente. Estaba mirando la página de IMG y cuando las vi, tuve que ir al artículo. No conozco el trabajo de Adela, pero si suele ser tan buena en fotografía como en este editorial, soy fan. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed