#tbt: Taylor Hill for Topshop #blogmasday7


Back when this campaign came out, I featured it on my blog. And that was before I became Taylor's number 1 fan.
Since that day, I've watched the videos that were also part of the campaign a couple of times. And it was those videos that made me fall in love with the ad.

Nowadays, we are used to getting different kinds of visual material with each campaign, and they do make a huge difference.



Cuando se publicó esta campaña, hablé de ella en el blog. Pero eso fue antes de que me convirtiera en la fan número 1 de Taylor.
Desde entonces, he visto los vídeos que acompañaban a la campaña un par de veces. Y es gracias a ellos que me enamoré de la campaña.

Hoy en día estamos acostumbrados a recibir diferentes tipos de material visual con cada campaña, y sin duda marcan la diferencia.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed