Reserved Xmas campaign (Irina Shayk, Jon Kortajarena, ...) #blogmasday23


Last September, a new store was opened in Oxford Street. Polish brand Reserved made it to the UK and I'm very happy about it.

The only thing I knew about the brand was that they used many models I like for their campaigns. But I wasn't aware of what they offered in terms of clothes, quality/prices, ...so I went to the store, for research purposes.
Was I disappointed? Not in the slightlest! It actually is my new favourite shop for clothes. They've got many different styles available, which makes it appealing to many people. And the quality/price equation is brilliant.

Their campaigns are the cherry on top. How great is this Xmas one? Irina and Jon are such a great pairing.
It makes even the Grichest of the Grichses (me) feel festive!






El pasado septiembre, una nueva tienda abrió sus puertas en Oxford Street. La marca polaca Reserved llegó al Reino Unido y me hizo muy feliz con su llegada.

Lo único que sabía sobre esta marca era que usaban a muchas modelos que me gustan para sus campañas. Pero no tenía ni idea de que ofrecían en cuanto a ropa, calidad/precio, ...así que fui a la tienda, por investigar.
¿Me decepcionó? ¡En absoluto! De hecho es mi nueva tienda favorita. Tiene muchos estilos diferentes a la venta, lo cual hace que sea apetecible para mucha gente. Y la ecuación de calidad/precio es brillante.

Sus campañas son lo que rematan todo. ¿No os encanta esta de Navidad? Irina y Jon hacen tan buena pareja.
Incluso hacen que la Grinch más Grinch (yo) se sienta festiva. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed