Favourites of the year (2017)

MODELS:

Taylor Hill (USA)


Romee Strijd (The Netherlands)


Birgit Kos (The Netherlands)


Kiki Willems (The Netherlands)


Grace Elizabeth (USA)



MUSIC:

-Avenged Sevenfold, Afterlife:


-Avenged Sevenfold. God Damn:


-Avenged Sevenfold, Natural Born Killer:


 -Avenged Sevenfold, Nightmare:


-Linkin Park, Faint:



TV SHOWS:

-A League of their Own (Sky 1).
-The Apprentice (BCC 1).
-Shadowhunters (Netflix).
-Suits (Netflix).
-Germany's Next Top Model (Prosieben).


BOOKS:

-"A Court of Wings and Ruin", Sarah J. Mass:


-"Unstoppable", Maria Sharapova:


-"A Rogue by Any Other Name", Sarah McLean:


-"The Distance Between Us", Kasie West:


-"Lord of Shadows", Cassandra Clare:



BLOGS/YOUTUBE:

-JustKarlieKloss:  

-Romee Strijd's youtube channel: 

-Become the Knight, youtube channel about music:

-Jordan Harvey, youtube channel about books and literature:

-InTheFrow, youtube channel about fashion and beauty:


RANDOM:

Where do I begin? Thinking about it, it's been quite a busy year. Unlike the other 27 years of my life, on 2017 I've been in 3 different countries, which is quite cool. I was twice in Spain, I spent a couple of lovely days in Munich and then of course I've been in England most of the time.
Inside of England, I've been to places like Kent and Birmingham, and loved both for different reasons.

In June (I think), I managed to get a ticket to go to the Late Late Show with James Corden, while he filmed it in London. It was quite an experience. I have been in TV programmes before, as audience. But this was so American, it was completely different. They literally told us that we had to behave like Americans would, which is still a bit confusing. But it was a great day.


¿Por dónde empezar? Ahora que me pongo a pensarlo, este ha sido un año completito. Al contrario que en los 27 anteriores años de mi vida, en 2017 he estado en 3 países diferente, lo cual es una pasada. He ido dos veces a España, he pasado unos días geniales en Munich y luego por supuesto he pasado el resto del tiempo en Inglaterra.
Dentro de Inglaterra, he visitado sitios como Kent y Birmingham, que me han encantado por diferentes motivos.

En Junio (creo), tuve la suerte de conseguir asistir a la grabación del Late Late Show de James Corden, que se grabó en Londres durante una semana. Fue una experiencia única. Ya había estado en programas de televisión como público, pero este fue totalmente diferente. Fue tan americano que nos dijeron literalmente que nos comportásemos como americanos. Aún no se muy bien que significaba eso.


I've been lucky because many friends have visited London this year, for one reason or another. And it's always lovely to see people you haven't seen in a long time and go around London with them.
I've also been lucky in the sports department, because I have gone to an insane amount of cricket matches. And also, I went to my first Champions League match in November at Wembley. It was the Tottenham-Madrid match, where Spurs won 3-1. The whole experience was beyond...


También he tenido la suerte de que varios amigos hayan visitado Londres este año, por diferentes motivos cada uno. Siempre es agradable ver a alguien que hace mucho que no ves y dar una vuelta por Londres con ellos.
También he tenido suerte en lo que a deportes se refiere, ya que he ido a muchísimos partidos de cricket. Y además, en noviembre fui a mi primer partido de la Champions League en Wembley. Fue el Tottenham-Madrid en que los Spurs ganaron 3-1. La experiencia en si fue una auténtica pasada.


I also have to mention cats as a favourite, because the two beautiful balls of fur that live with me are the ones that keep me sane most of the time. Cuddles everyday can beat pretty much everything.

También tengo que mencionar a los gatos como favoritos, porque mis dos bolitas de pelo son las que me mantienen cuerda la mayoría del tiempo. Achuchones diarios solucionan casi todo. 





And, all in all, it's been a good year. Not it's that time when we reflect about everything and in my case, I'm extremely lucky and I know it. I may complain sometimes but I know it.

Cheers to an even better 2018!


Y, en resumen, ha sido un buen año. Ahora que nos paramos a reflexionar sobre todo, muchos os daréis cuenta como yo de los extremadamente afortunados que somos. Puede que me queje a veces, pero soy consciente de ello.

¡Brindemos por un 2018 aún mejor!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed