Alberta Ferretti S/S 2018 campaign, by Mario Sorrenti #blogmasday17


Here we go again, time for campaigns!
Like I did last season, I'll just talk about the ones I feel are worth my time. And at the end of the season, I'll let you know who the queens of the season are. So far, Vittoria is on the lead.

Alberta Ferretti presented a beautiful collection for SS, and Sorrenti and the models manage to make the clothes shine as much as they did on the runway.
Vittoria, with her mediterranean beauty, is perfect for this brand. Really happy to see her back on the campaign. And Cara is ten times better on pictures than she is on the runway, so I'm not too bothered by her being part of the ad. However, I do feel like there were many models on the show that could have been a better fit that Cara and Binx.

I would normally complain about such a simple background, but it actually works really well with the colours of the clothes. It adds a very nice light that compliments those shiny materials and gives a bit more life to the matte darker ones.
Vittoria is my highlight of the ad, but all in all is a brilliant one.

Binx, Cara Taylor & Vittoria Ceretti by Mario Sorrenti









Vamos a por ello otra vez. Toca hablar de campañas.
Al igual que hice la temporada pasada, hablaré solo de las que me parezca que merecen mi esfuerzo. Y al final de la temporada os diré quienes son las reinas de la temporada. De momento, Vittoria va en primera posición.

Alberta Ferretti presentó una colección preciosa para la PV, y Sorrenti y las modelos han sabido hacer que la ropa brille tanto como brilló en pasarela.
Vittoria, con su belleza mediterránea, es perfecta para esta marca. Me alegro mucho de verla de vuelta en sus campañas. Y Cara es mil veces mejor en fotos de lo que es en pasarela, así que no me molesta verla aquí. Sin embargo, me parece que había varias modelos en el desfile que pegarían más en esta campaña que Cara y Binx.

Normalmente me quejaría de que el fondo sea tan simple, pero en este caso funciona muy bien con la ropa. Le añade un toque de luz que favorece a los materiales más brillosos y le da un poco de vida a los más mates y oscuros.
Vittoria es lo mejor de la campaña para mi, pero en general es todo perfecto.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed