"Unstoppable", by Maria Sharapova #blogmasday6


September 12th was a key date for me this year. That was the day that Maria Sharapova's book came out, and I obviously devoured it in less than a day. I also listened to the audiobook, which is narrated by Maria herself, and loved it. I'm so used to her voice, it was a super relaxing way of "reading".

As I fan, I knew about most of the things she mentions on the book. Some I didn't know for sure, but I suspected (like her crush on Ferrero). But other things were new to me. She really went into details and showed the world how things really were.
I've always known why she is the way she is and acts the way she acts. Wanna know that too? Read her book ;)

It's perfect for both fans and detractors. But mainly, it's the best present she could give to her dad.


El 12 de septiembre fue una fecha clave para mi este año. Fue el día en que salió a la venta el libro de Maria Sharapova, el cual devoré en menos de un día. También escuché el audiobook, que es narrado por la propia Maria. Estoy tan acostumbrada a su voz, que fue una manera muy relajada de "leer".

Como fan, ya conocía la mayoría de cosas que menciona en el libro. Algunas no las sabía pero las sospechaba, como que andaba enamorada de Ferrero cuando era adolescente. Pero había cosas de las que no tenía ni idea. Ha incluido muchos detalles para dejar claro como pasó todo.
Siempre es sabido porque es como es y actúa como actúa. ¿Lo queréis saber también vosotros? Leed su libro ;)

Es perfecto tanto para fans como para detractores. Y sobre todo, es el mejor regalo que le podía hacer a su padre. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed