My cricket year #blogmasday8

July 2017, The Oval, London. T20 Blast.

There's no turning back, my friends. After 2017, I'll love cricket forever. After spending 6 months using The Oval as my personal home of cricket/office, I can't just leave and never come back.

From the really quite county matches to the loud T20s on those crazy Friday nights, ...every match has been special in some way. And let's not forget that time I woke up at 5 am on a Saturday to go to Birmingham and watch an ODI against Australia, that was all kinds of epic.

Before becoming a Surrey member last season, I didn't feel like any players were my players, since I only watched England matches but didn't have a team that I supported. Now I do, and I'm super proud to see 3 of my boys (including my favourite) playing the Ashes "Down Under". 
More to come in 2018, hopefully!

Birmingham, June '17. England vs Australia

Ya no hay vuelta atrás amigos. Después de 2017, amaré el cricket durante toda mi vida. Después de pasar 6 meses usando The Oval como mi casa del cricket personal/oficina, no puedo irme y no volver.

Desde los partidos tranquilos de la liga County hasta la locura que fueron las noches de viernes viendo T20s, todos los partidos han sido especial. Y no olvidemos la vez que me desperté a las 5 un sábado para ir a Birmingham y ver un ODI contra Australia que fue épico.

También es que antes de ser socia de Surrey, sentía que no tenía jugadores a los que considerar míos, ya que solo veía a Inglaterra. Ahora los tengo, y estoy super contenta de ver a tres de mis chicos (mi favorito incluido) jugando en Australia.
Más y mejor el 2018, o eso espero.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed