Romee Strijd for Vogue Japan January '18 #blogmasday15


I'm bringing you yet another editorial. I just feel like it is the best thing for December, because it doesn't really require much thinking and the random posts are making me think a lot. And I overthink all the time, so you can see the problem.

Anyways, here is Romee for Vogue Japan. She has had quite a few eds for them this year, so I'm hoping for a cover very soon. 
And out of those editorials, this is for sure my favourite. Mainly because I love her with her hair up and we don't get to see that often. But also because the styling is absolutely perfect. Credit to Aurora Sansone.

Will I ever stop looking at pictures of Romee and saying: God, she's so pretty!?...doubt it.

"The anniversary of an elegant club"
Ph: Walter Chin





Os traigo otro editorial. Mi sensación es que son perfectos para diciembre, porque no requieren que pensemos mucho y las demás entradas ya me están haciendo pensar demasiado. Y de por si pienso demasiado, así que podéis entender que tengo un problema.

Cambiando de tema, aquí tenemos a Romee en Vogue Japón. Ha tenido un par de editos para esta edición, así que espero una portada prontito.
Y de todos esos editos, este es sin duda mi favorito. Principalmente porque me encanta verla con el pelo recogido y no ocurre a menudo. Pero también porque el estilismo de la sesión es perfecto. Buen trabajo de Aurora Sansone.

¿Llegará el día en que mire a fotos de Romee y no diga: ¡Dior, qué guapa es!?...lo dudo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed