Lzzy Hale's streetstyle #blogmasday22


The final random post for blogmas is here! And I struggled a lot when deciding what to talk about. Actually, it was my friend Verónica (justkarliekloss on tumblr) who led me to this idea. 

As a massive music fan, I like to research my favourite musicians. That can lead to disappointment, because being talented and being a jerk can go together. But it also leads to becoming a fan of a musician both as an artist and as a person. That happened to me with Lzzy, who is the sweetest most badass rocker you'll ever find. 
Another thing that I love about her is how she empowers women and men with her social media and the messages she sends on interviews. More people like her is what we need.

Talking about her style, is like talking about how I want to look most of the time. But I can't be bothered. She's tall, has a great body and a beautiful face. But it is that personality that makes her absolutely gorgeous. 
However, we are here today to talk about her style, which fits the kind of music she makes. And again, fits me too because I'd love to make the music she makes, but I have to be happy with just listening to it. 

If you're feeling a little bit insecure, go to her tumblr page and read all the posts she has written about being body confident and not giving a damn about what people think of your looks. Her instagram is also full of beautiful messages, so check it out!





Obsessed with how she looks on this video!!


¡La última entrada random de blogmas ya está aquí! Y me ha costado mucho decidir de que hablar. De hecho, fue mi amiga Verónica (justkarliekloss en tumblr) quien me señaló el camino que me llevó a esta idea.

Al ser tan fan de la música, siempre me gusta investigar a mis músicos favoritos. Eso puede llevar a decepciones, ya que ser talentoso y un imbécil a veces va junto. Pero también lleva a que nos encante un músico tanto como artista, como por su valor como persona. Y eso me pasó con Lzzy, que es la más dulce a la vez que mega rockera del mundo.
Otra cosa que me encanta es que su misión es dar poder tanto a hombres como a mujeres a través de sus redes sociales y los mensajes que deja en las entrevistas. Lo que necesita el mundo es más gente como ella.

Hablar de su estilo es hablar de como quiero ir vestida siempre. Pero me da pereza arreglarme. Lzzy es alta, tiene un tipo monísimo y una cara preciosa. Pero es su personalidad la que la hace la más guapa de todas.
Sin embargo, estamos aquí para hablar de su estilo, que pega totalmente con el tipo de música que hace. Y como ya he dicho, me pega a mi porque yo haría ese tipo de música si pudiera. Pero me tengo que conformar con oírla. 

Si os sentís algo bajos de autoestima, id a su página de tumblr y leer todas las entradas que ha hecho sobre la importancia de quererse a uno mismo. Su instagram también está lleno de mensajes maravillosos, así que echadle un vistazo.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed