My band tee collection #blogmasday10

Oh, to be a metalhead and a woman! What an experience!
It isn't a problem when it comes to other metalheads (most of the time), but the rest of the world seems to have a problem with women (specially ones that look a certain way) that like metal and don't hide it.

The "you don't look like someone who listens to that kind of music" is the biggest piece of bullshit ever invented. How am I supposed to look?
Anyway, the whole wearing band t-shirts because "it's cool" hasn't been of much help. It's hard to know whether someone wears an Iron Maiden tee because they think that "Wasted Years" is a masterpiece or because "it's cool".

I personally only wear t-shirts from bands I love. The rest of the world can do as they please. Not my problem.
I currently have 5 tees, because I'm quite picky when it comes to buying them. I have to like the design on it. So I'm slowly but surely building my collection. 
I definetely want more A7X merch, since they are my favourite band. 

My two favourite tees are my BFMV one, because of the British flag. And my A7X one because it's not as in your face as the others, and it's the only one that isn't black.
I'll write the size and where I got them, but please keep in mind that all of them are men t-shirts.
Excuse the quality of the pictures, but it's been a super busy day and I really wanted to get this post up. I may edit it next week to add better ones. 

-Avenged Sevenfold, from their website. Size L.


-Slayer, from Primark. Size L:


-Led Zeppelin, Uniqlo. Size L:


-Slipknot, from their website. Size L:


-Bullet for my Valentine, from their website. Size XL:


¡Oh, ser metalhead y mujer! ¡Qué experiencia!
No es un problema que tenemos con el resto de metalheads (en la mayoría de casos), pero el resto del mundo parece tener un problema con las mujeres (sobre todo las que tienen un cierto físico) a las que les gusta el metal y no lo esconden.

El "no tienes pinta de escuchar ese tipo de música" es la mayor gilipollez inventada. ¿Qué pinta tengo que tener?
Bueno, el tema llevar camisetas de bandas porque es "guay" no ha ayudado mucho. Es difícil saber si alguien lleva una camiseta de Iron Maiden porque piensan que "Wasted Years" es una obra de arte, o porque "es guay".

Yo personalmente solo llevo camisetas de grupos que adoro. El resto del mundo que haga lo que quiera. No es mi problema.
De momento tengo 5, porque soy especialita a la hora de comprarlas. Me tiene que gustar el diseño. Pero poco a poco voy construyendo mi colección.
Sin duda quiero más de A7X, que es mi grupo favorito.

Mis dos favoritas son la de BFMV, porque la bandera británica. Y la de A7X porque no es tan llamativa, y es la única que no es negra.
Escribiré la talla y donde las compré, pero tened en cuenta que todas son camiseta de hombre.
Perdonad la calidad de las fotos. Pero he tenido el día super ocupado y quería subir esta entrada si o si. Intentaré editarla la semana que viene con mejores fotos. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Blast from the past: Vogue USA December 1992, "Grunge & glory"

MET Gala 2018: Best dressed